• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

September 2007 - Meeting Sun Sept. 23-Thanks & Recap

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well another great meeting is in the books. A huge thanks to Ken and Dana for opening up their lovely home to us. Your home and tanks were fantastic.

As usual there was plenty of food, drinks and good times. It was great seeing some of the old faces and meeting some of the new ones as well.

Thank you all again for a wonderful time.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Ken, Dana & Jack for opening your home to us all. You have a beautiful home and your theater room coveted by many (I wonder how many of the men are eyeing up their basements as we speak!). The food was wonderful, the company great and the laughs in overabundance.

Thanks to all who attended the meeting today. It was great to see you all again, as usual. I look forward to seeing you all at the Frag Swap in October.

Awesome time, Awesome House, Awesome Area, Awesome Hosts! The food was great, everything was awesome.. Thanks so much for having me there I just wish I could have stayed for the frag swap. I wanted to get in on it this time. Next time I hope. :D

Thanks again for having me in your home. I really had a nice time.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks, Ken and Dana!

That theatre room is AWESOME! I really didn't need to see that!

Great food, people and tanks! I had a great time.

(and the Giants are lucky the Redskins suck so bad! :mad: )

I'll have pics up tomorrow.

Thanks again!

You guys have a theatre room? You'd be glad I missed out seeing that as I'd probably still be there now if I had ;D

thank you so much for welcoming us to your beautiful home. Had a great time and the food was great. Who made that penne & broccoli by the way? It was fantastic!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Ken and Dana for hosting another great meeting. You guys have a beautiful home and a KILLER theater room (I noticed no one mentioned that, so I thought I would :D).

Congrats on the beginners luck in our raffle, Dana!

what an awesome meeting again.. thank you so much ken and dana for letting us invade your house.. and what an awesome house.. and that theater room rocked.. hope to see everyone at the frag swap..

Thanks Ken and Dana for hosting the meeting , it was great seen everyone there , great food ,nice tanks and awesome movie theater room 8) , ill see everyone at the swap .

I had a good time as well. Nice meeting you Ken and meeting more members is always fun. Nice house ... I didn't get to see the theatre room either but I'm sure it was great. Thanks again. See all of you at the frag swap.

arvin

NJRC Member
Thanks Ken & Dana for hosting us. Great food and a beautiful house. This is my first meeting in the last few months and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice to meet some of you for the first time.

I missed the theater room as well and hope someone has pictures of it. I had some beginners luck too with the raffles! :)

thanks to Ken and Dana for inviting us all into your beautiful home.
as said above you were awesome hosts , the food was dreat and i had a terrific time, although i too missed the theater room :'(
congrats to dana on the raffle winnings , i hope your hooked on the club now and i hope to see you all soon

ps: ken and dana if your ever in highlands let me know in advance, maybe we could meet for a drink ......happy reefing ....al

Thank you for everything (including the water I had to get for a leaking bag)! You will have to let us know how the carpet cleaners make out on Tuesday! It is amazing you have kept carpets that light that nice looking for so long!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Some pictures from the day:

_dsc6760.jpg

_dsc6761.jpg

_dsc6762.jpg

_dsc6764.jpg

_dsc6766.jpg

_dsc6769.jpg

_dsc6770.jpg

_dsc6772.jpg

_dsc6773.jpg

_dsc6774.jpg

_dsc6776.jpg

_dsc6777.jpg

_dsc6779.jpg

_dsc6780.jpg

_dsc6781.jpg

_dsc6781.jpg

_dsc6782.jpg

nice pictures there phyl , Greg that is an awesome pictures of the zoos ,i have not been able to take a good picture off them and i im very surprise of the real color big +++++++ for greg

Thank you all for the kind words. But more importantly, thanks for making such a good impression on Dana! Now she knows why I like to attend the 'fish' meetings so much.

We enjoyed hosting and would be happy to have everyone over again.

In response to some of the posts....the carpets are fine. :)

I'll see you at the frag swap!

Ken