• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Show me pics of your favorite FISH

Like the title says, lets see em!

He is not my favorite but he is my first fish and one of my favorites

Yellow Watchman Goby
reraguqu.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Not the fanciest or most popular but I love them.
yhusu3eq.jpg

I really miss mine.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
One of my favorite fish was a Starry Blenny. I no longer have him because he decided to go into the carpet business. I also don't have an actual picture, but I've included one off the internet.

StarryBlenny_zpsdc07a74a.jpg

I liked him because he had a personality. My wife named him Jack Blenny (for you young folks, after Jack Benny....look him up!!). He would see me come into the room and react to my presence. If I were to turn off the powerheads, he'd immediately go and rest inside one of them. I always had to be careful when restarting them that Jack was not there. He could turn his "stars" off.....I don't know why or how he did this, but there were times were he was all black. He would also turn his mustache a white color as well. He was a great fish.

One of my favorite fish was a Starry Blenny. I no longer have him because he decided to go into the carpet business. I also don't have an actual picture, but I've included one off the internet.

StarryBlenny_zpsdc07a74a.jpg

I liked him because he had a personality. My wife named him Jack Blenny (for you young folks, after Jack Benny....look him up!!). He would see me come into the room and react to my presence. If I were to turn off the powerheads, he'd immediately go and rest inside one of them. I always had to be careful when restarting them that Jack was not there. He could turn his "stars" off.....I don't know why or how he did this, but there were times were he was all black. He would also turn his mustache a white color as well. He was a great fish.

Paul, kyle had a starry blenny but yours is much prettier ! His was big and fat and did I mention big ?! It was a monster compared to the other fish.

Hey jgraz, awesome acro! Want to send a frag of that my way :eek: haha the coral of course, not the fish ;)

But seriously do you ever frag that thing? It's awesome!