• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Show me pics of your ZOAS!

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thanks man. Btw I checked today and I have two polyps each of cherry cordials and snitches.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I picked these up from ACC, if you do not buy a frag for yourself you are really missing out on an amazing priced frag (yes I bought 2):
photo61_zps5c54ef38.jpg
photo18_zps701b225a.jpg

Latin Lover:
photo38_zpsc04f6b51.jpg

Orchid Rainbows:
photo29_zpsdfd6a0a5.jpg

Very nice! Did you notice if they had more?

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Yeah he had a whole rock he cut up. There were maybe 10 or so frags when I was there, and minus my two plus someone else bought a frag while I was there. I already have some trade requests for them so I might pickup the rest, LOL.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I would hit him and Mark at Ultimate corals who actually is closer to my house than ACC/Trop.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Yeah he had a whole rock he cut up. There were maybe 10 or so frags when I was there, and minus my two plus someone else bought a frag while I was there. I already have some trade requests for them so I might pickup the rest, LOL.

Really wish there was a quality store down here. Doubt he will have any by the weekend when I would be able to make it up there.

How about some jawbreakers and emeralds on fire

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 48