• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

sister died yesterday

no more pain. no more sorrow.
for all that have been praying thank you. she is in a better place now.
she has been suffering with cancer for 2 years.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear this Dave.
My prayers are there for you and your family.
If you need me for anything, give me a call.

thanks Mike the sevice will be next friday between 7-9 at shrewsbury assemly of God shrewsbury ave. oceanport. If you have time swing by. love to see you there

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure she appreciates you taking such good care of her. You're right, she's in a better place. You're in my thoughts.

malulu

NJRC Member
Dave,

very sorry to hear that...

she is now an angle in the sky and looking over to you and your family everyday, so when you missed her, just lookup...
:)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You and your family continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry she suffered so much. What a wonderful brother you are to have been by her side through it all.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry for your loss Dave. I'm sure she really appreciated having family there with her through the difficult times. It is very commendable that you were able to be there for her and help her to a better place.