• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Site and Club Enhancement Committee.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hey everyone. We are looking to start a committee to focus on enhancing the club and website. So far ideas have been opening sales forums, using social media more and others. @Mark_C will be spearheading this and maybe he can chime in to explain more. We are looking for some volunteers to help out with this. Please let us know if you're interested so we can give you access to the committee forum.
Thanks in advance

-Kevin

Can wait to see all the good ideas come to life! I wish I had more time to be more committed but at the moment life is insane and in a few weeks I'll be working just about 7 day's.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
hey guys. I've been a reefer for so many years 10+, and I've been on this site for a long time too. I just haven't been that active. I'm always on another site. I realized since I'm in NJ, I might as well support my NJ people more!! I can help in the social media aspect to get the word out and bring in more members. let me know. my IG is delxcmb and also delsreef.

p.s. I loved the njreefers frag swaps !!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Does anyone see any issues with me allowing NJRC members view only access to the Club Enhancement forum? There currently ideas going on but only limited number of people can see them. I would still leave the posting and commenting to committee members only (which is easy to add a member to a committee)

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I commented over in the "Sales Thread Open...." post. To briefly repeat, keep the committee forum for committee folks only.....so they can comment on how great an idea I had with Sales threads open for all to see. :rolleyes::biggrin: If and when the committee wants more input, then post for members to see and comment. An example post might be, "Ideas to Improve Club Membership," or "What do members wish to see the club do."