• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Site Traffic EXPLOSION!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Site Stats have absolutely exploded over the last few months. Looking back over the last two years, there are posts from when I first joined the club about the fact that there was NO traffic over here. Two or three guys who checked the forum.

As late as last November the stats were still fairly meager with 86 new topics and 829 new posts. 2.86 and 27.33 per day respectively.

This month our new topic count has hit 369 and the new posts at 4365! 13.66 and 161.66 per day respectively! Five to six times the volume we had here in November. Our page views have tripled to just over 600,000 (up from nearly 200,000).

stats.jpg

Just thought I'd share my awe with you all!

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thats telling me that our officers are doing a great job. Thanks everyone.

C

concept3

so is the bet still on? I said 750,000 hits by month end. What do I win?

before here used to be like 2 maybe 3 people at the time, i think now the minimun is around 5-7, and thats when i think every one is going home from work, lol yes i been having some free time to look and notice that

Gabe

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If you really look at the hits, you'll notice a drastic drop off when we updated. Phyl and I discussed it and decided it must be due to the way we're surfing the site since the upgrade. If you notice, the "most online" and the amount of "new posts" didn't decrease by half like the hits did. So we figured using the "Show posts since last visit" allows us to click less. In an effort to keep the hit count up, we'll be disabling the "Show posts since last visit" option.

NOT!!!! ;D