• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

six line in main display?

deepblue68

POTM Winner
I have a beautiful six line wrasse in my qt tank and I was going to put it in another system that is still in the planning stages.
iam very happy with the harmony in my display tank and concerned if I put the six line in the display it might not get along with my mccosker wrasse or my mandarin. what do you guys think? iam thinking iam not going to bc I don't want to have to worry about getting it out if things go bad.
anyone out there have any experience keeping six line with a fairy wrasse and mandarin?

What would be your reason for moving The six line. Is your display overstocked? Unless there is a Problem I’m not sure why you are considering it.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
McCosker and mandarin are peaceful fish. The 6 liner is going to stress/fight with them

deepblue68

POTM Winner
qt downstairs and just want to enjoy six line more.
What would be your reason for moving The six line. Is your display overstocked? Unless there is a Problem I’m not sure why you are considering it.
my qt tank is down stairs and just want to enjoy six line more. I quess being impatient until new system is built .