• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Small engine Repair person

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I hope the Mods will give me a bit of leeway on this because I plan to use any money I make to spend on my tank/ or upgrade. I'm retired from a landscape construction business and have some small equipment that need repairs in order to sell and I've found when dealing with shops, the cost of repairs often doesn't make it worth the trouble and it is easier to just toss stuff- I hate doing that- not llooking to make much- would rather sell to someone who can use it- most of my stuff has low hour usage- just has been sitting for a while- I have a cutoff saw, vibrating sled ( both for paver installlation) chainsaws, a log splitter and small blowers. I also am looking for someone who can do some light work on a diesel tractor and willng to come to me

Salted

NJRC Member
I'll help you with this stuff. Unless something is actually broken a carb cleaning, fresh fuel, new plug and maybe a new air filter does the trick.

Last edited: