• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SMCooler (Stan "THE man")

I have about 20 or so pics on my photobucket account of Stan's stuff. There are alot of pictures out there.

I am at work and I cannot access the photobucket, but I will put the links up when I get home.

smcooler

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
thanks everyone for the offers and help i sent Steve a bunch and he is going to post some

thanks stan

Ok I have tons of pics . Stan I will post all of them later on your Forum and have the mod lock it so you will have the thread just for pics .. Will take me awhile some I have to edit hope you don't mind :)

teaser pics

forfragswap096.jpg

forfragswap086.jpg

forfragswap060.jpg

Tank of the month, NICE!

And after the tank gets nominated, can you move Mount Everest a bit to the left for me.

Have fun getting those two done. ;D ;D

Steve working magic with the camera. Nice work.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JRod said:
Tank of the month, NICE!

And after the tank gets nominated, can you move Mount Everest a bit to the left for me.

Have fun getting those two done. ;D ;D

Steve working magic with the camera. Nice work.

I'll take on the Mount Everest move. It'll probably be easier!

smcooler

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
great steve thanks.

o come now the reef central guys are a sweet bunch. I cant say more, or i will banned again bad smcooler bad.

s

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
OK RC is a long shot. But I know a certain New Jersey Reef Lighting Manufacturer that happens to employ the author of a pretty cool Magazine. Maybe a feature in there could happen.

Stan has some nice stuff! Stopped over last week and checked out the tanks. Very impressive!

From my experience stan is a nice guy, full of knowledge, and willing to share.

Why shop anywhere else with Stan in Central Jersey? Check him out.

Bconn