• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SNOW DAY !! EVERYONE STAY HOME Wooopppee

I don't know about "everybody" staying home. My hubby's gotta work from home (he usually works in Newark), but my son's GF has a 1.5 hour delay ONLY, and she works at a local bank. :eek:

My government office is closed, second time in 5 years, my wife's company is open (jerks) but she's not going!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
My company was kind enough to give me a remote setup. So, not only do I have work all day but have to find to shovel. I don't have a snow blower... :'(

how much snow did you guys get? were right in the 8-12" band.. I dunno how much we got at home but at work on the DE river we got 5 or so

ds4x4 said:
how much snow did you guys get? were right in the 8-12" band.. I dunno how much we got at home but at work on the DE river we got 5 or so

11" here in Point Pleasant about a mile from the ocean

Brians has been out plowing since 930 last night =[.. just playing the lonely girlfriend at home with the baby role...