• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

So is this where we talk about how much rum we're drinking

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Spending money at ILC is RR. So I'm going with "How much rum Bill & his wife have consumed tonight". Is that technically RR?

Anyone have portable outdoor space heaters?!

going to ilc on tuesday what can we expect? never been there the wife is ITCHING to buy something i guess i'll let her spend a couple dollers after all SHE let me buy the $2000 lights lol

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
They're having their grand reopening sale this weekend. There are going to be 55 NJ Reefers in town on Saturday. Not sure what they'll have left by Tuesday! You may want to call first!!

it sucks having to work weekends thats why we dont make meetings i'm sure she'll find something even if we dont need it lol

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm either a Jack or Crown man myself. Have been known to enjoy some Capt or Ron occassionaly though.

Kids! You need to broaden yourselves!

Jack, as in Jack and diet coke. Just for the taste of it!

Remy, as in Remy Martin. When I want to be comfortably numb!

Sam, as in Sambuca. Usually after a big meal and craving something sweet!

Jose as in Jose Cuervo. When I just want to waste away!

A Stoli Screwdriver when I'm health conscious.

Beer? The darker the better! Something you can make a meal out of. Hobgoblin Dark English Ale or any Stoudt or Porter will do. All I need is a pint a day!

Chianti, not with someone's liver but.. lately, I don't know, I seem to be drinkin' a lot of wine lately. (Marlon Brando Voice)

Just remember, alcohol kills brain cells. And if I lose one more, I'm a talking monkey!

arvin

NJRC Member
I didn't know stoli screwdriver is an healthy drink! Now thats interesting. Should I drink before I get on the treadmill or after?