• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

So What Did Santa Bring?

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I do not shop; period; end of story.

However, my wife informed me that I got her a nice necklace....most likely from Ford's Jewlery. She's on a first-time bases with them considering that I've bought quite a gifts for her. FYI, I don't even know where Ford's Jewlers is located.

My wife bought me a "Bazinga" t-shirt and a keychain with a mini Croc on it; son got me a big bag of peanuts; daughter number 2 got me a Kindle Fire; and with daughter number 1, we have not opened yet.

I do not shop; period; end of story.

However, my wife informed me that I got her a nice necklace....most likely from Ford's Jewlery. She's on a first-time bases with them considering that I've bought quite a gifts for her. FYI, I don't even know where Ford's Jewlers is located.

My wife bought me a "Bazinga" t-shirt and a keychain with a mini Croc on it; son got me a big bag of peanuts; daughter number 2 got me a Kindle Fire; and with daughter number 1, we have not opened yet.

i think ford's jeweler is in Fords. :D

Got the new Samsung Galaxy S5. Of course my old phone (HTC) was dead for a month so I was untethered for a while.

Anthony is that really a Christmas present? I kinda got the feeling that it was an "every other month" thing haha.

I got more fragging supplies and money to go towards livestock. I see coral and fish in my future haha.

I got a PM 1 and ph probe. And have a question. The probe didn't come with calibration fluids. I hooked it up and I'm getting reading that I would normally expect. 8.04 to 8.16 so far. Will I need to get fluids to calibrate or should I be ok?

Also I'm seeing the ph in Fusion, but not on the display even though I initiated it. Anyone know how to get the display to show ph?

Thanks!

I got a PM 1 and ph probe. And have a question. The probe didn't come with calibration fluids. I hooked it up and I'm getting reading that I would normally expect. 8.04 to 8.16 so far. Will I need to get fluids to calibrate or should I be ok?

Also I'm seeing the ph in Fusion, but not on the display even though I initiated it. Anyone know how to get the display to show ph?

Thanks!

Can't help you with the display but you def want to calibrate it. I have a good bit of fluid I can get you what you need to kick it off on the right track.

I got 3 new polos, a nice fleece, and sweat pants woooo

I'll be buying myself a maxspect gyre after new years though :).

A new wallet and a bathrobe! Gahhh! Fortunately, I had the foresight to buy myself a new reef octopus 500 skimmer and an internet connected home theater receiver, so Xmas wasn't a total loss. Whew.

Christmas

Lots of clothes, a gyre, and 3 gift cards to tropaquarium! Today is my birthday so one of the trop cards is for that. But I have some money burning a hole in my pocket!

One thing I got that I wouldn't have bought for myself...actually my Mom who was visiting wanted it and after telling her I wasn't sure how it would do, a flame scallop. Has anyone kept one long term?