• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SoCal Tropical Fish in California...

Purchased my tunze streams from tom previously (they are discontinued - otherwise I would have searched thru one of our sponsors).

Also I just placed an order for my Tunze nanowavebox - which has shipped will arrive 9-26-2008 ;D

Anyways - my prior purchase with socal was fine and i expect this one will be as well.

In this particular case - the tunze wavebox was not released in the US until last week. And only 40 total were released to these places:

Champion Lighting (pa)
Marine Depot (ca)
Salty Critter (oh
Premium Aquatics (oh)
SoCal Tropical Fish (ca)
Fins Reef
Phishy Business (oh)
AquaCave (il)
Reef Exotics (ny)
AquaTek Tropical Fish (tx)

By the time I called Reef Exotics - they were soldout (and I know at least one person who bought was from colorado).

Besides them - only Premium Aquatics is a sponsor of the club - but if I were to order from them I'd rather wait for the next group buy. I've ordered from SoCal before and I figured not many people know of them as a name brand and may not call them immediately for the wavebox - so I got lucky I guess.

It was possible for me to wait for the next shipment of waveboxes to NY - but rather than go on a waitlist - I figured i'd try socal.

if AqOb or Ocean Gallery II or RedSand had this product - i would have called long long ago.