• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Softies

This is my Xenia. Immediately after lights on. Kind of the chunky look. It fills out as the day goes on and the stalks get hidden. I'll take another picture later today.

I'd offer some up for free but dealing with red Flatworm infestation. I got a frag from Ocean Gallery for like $20. Grows quickly but I've managed to keep it on its own islands.

Attachments

• 20201208_065441.jpg
    20201208_065441.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 4
This is my Xenia. Immediately after lights on. Kind of the chunky look. It fills out as the day goes on and the stalks get hidden. I'll take another picture later today.

I'd offer some up for free but dealing with red Flatworm infestation. I got a frag from Ocean Gallery for like $20. Grows quickly but I've managed to keep it on its own islands.

Thanks, I'll have to stop by and take a look. Not going to lie, it feels pretty weird to actually be shopping for xenia haha

I felt weird as well based on the stigma but they must have had over 50 frags of it when I was there so it must be a popular item.

I'm a noob and don't have many fancy corals but its one of my favorites.

First pic is a peice in the corner. Low flow and light. Individual stalks are always prominent.

2nd pic is in much higher flow and light. Everything tightens up as the day progresses 20201208_102433.jpg20201208_102350.jpg