• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sold 90 Gallon tank, Cherry Stand + lights, skimmer, live rock $600 Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
90 gallon reef-ready Aqueon Megaflow aquarium with Cherry Stand. $400 Jackson Or the tank, stand, Orbit Marine Pro dual 48" lights with ramp timer and remote, reef octopus ESsence protien skimmer along with live rock and other odds and ends from thread Reefing Odds and Ends from tank closing | NJ Reef Club (njreefers.org) for $600 Jackson. Stand made from solid cherry and cherry plywood. Included 20 gallon sump with return pump and controller. Includes last plumbing piping for Herbie stile overflow with external return. New bulkheads and plumbing below the tank is recommended. I built this stand. It has some holes where equipment was attached. Individual switched outlet and rechargeable light included.
Tank on Cherry stand. Return pump controller with individually switched outlets and USB rechargeable magnetic mount LED light.
IMG_4251.JPG IMG_4291.JPG
Plumbing pipes and screen netting Back of stand showing sump and electronic access
IMG_4290.JPGIMG_4293.JPG
2 Drilled holes in built-in overflow Home made sump with return pump. Pump is sized to fit in the left compartment.
IMG_4297.JPGIMG_4292.JPG
Orbit Marine Pro Dual 48" Lights with ramp timer pro and remote. Reef Octopus Essence skimmer
IMG_1531.JPG IMG_4256.JPG
live rock and media

IMG_4287.JPG

Last edited:
I figured I would show some pictures from making the stand so you can see how it is made. Frame are 1x4 cherry, Sides, top and bottom panels are 3/4 cherry plywood. Back and door panels are 1/4" cherry. Cherry was selected as it is one of the more water resistance hardwoods. Finish was with several coats of hand rubbed polyurethane. Door openings limit sump size. top openings for bulkheads probably should be connected to allow better access for spanner wrenches for bulkhead nuts. Kreg jig was used for screws, along with biscuit joints. Cherry tends to darken with age.
IMG_2233.JPGtank frame start.JPG

Last edited:
I included the option to but the tank and stand with the Orbit marine lights, skimmer, live rock and remaining odds and ends. I do have a pickup that could be used for local purchase.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Shame to see this broken down. I remember seeing that stand, its a beauty.

Shame to see this broken down. I remember seeing that stand, its a beauty.
I didn't want to break it down. I need to move because of my knees and won't be able to set it back up. I am really hoping someone in the club wants it, but I also posted it on Facebook Marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.