• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Some shots of harlequin shrimp

Have two harlequin shrimp and they eat like crazy so is there size. ;D ;D ;D

Oh and they lay eggs too, caught them releasing tiny shrimp at night after the light goes off too :eek:

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

wow, awesome shrimp, and awesome photo skills. Do you know how well these guys would go with sexy shrimp and peps?

scuba spy said:
Very nice.

kason42 said:
wow, awesome shrimp, and awesome photo skills. Do you know how well these guys would go with sexy shrimp and peps?

;D, i don't think they will have any problem with sexy shrimp. I have peppermint shrimp in my tank too, so peppermint is fine for sure.

kason42 said:
I guess the first thing to do would be to get a population of Asterina Starfish going, right?

I guess that'll work or you can just buy chocolate chip star fish and feed them every 1-2 week which i don't recommend but i'm doing it...lolz!

nice shots---you really have to LOOK at them to see their heads,legs---they look like one fleshy body of white and pink..........
if your a NJRC member you can enter into the POTM ( photo of the month )
winner has his/her image shown on the home page for a month---kinda neat

diverrk said:
I've seen those guys in person they are HUGE !!!

Thanks for stopping by the other day Sam !

No, the pleasure was mine! I see you still go some space...hehhehehehe

hurtback said:
nice shots---you really have to LOOK at them to see their heads,legs---they look like one fleshy body of white and pink..........
if your a NJRC member you can enter into the POTM ( photo of the month )
winner has his/her image shown on the home page for a month---kinda neat

Yeah, i'm a member in good standing, but don't think it's going to make it....thanks though :)