• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Something a little stronger than Tom's Aqua Lifter pump

kevin

NJRC Member
I've always had good success with tom's aqua lifter.. but for some reason I can't get it to work correctly. I guess because this time my ATO container is at the bottom and it has to go all the way up to my display(all in one tank).. so is their something a little stronger then tom's aqua lifter? or any advice?

I use a maxijet 900 with good results. In my last set up I just used a cheap little rio pump. Never had an issue with either.

Strange knock on wood I have used one for 6 years from a crawl space up to the sump in my tank has worked great. Maybe you got a bumm one?

kevin

NJRC Member
Strange knock on wood I have used one for 6 years from a crawl space up to the sump in my tank has worked great. Maybe you got a bumm one?

Yeah, I have no idea. I used to use them & they seemed to pump real well!

I use a maxijet 900 with good results. In my last set up I just used a cheap little rio pump. Never had an issue with either.

Thanks!!

Perfect!!! Wish I would of new of this sooner! I just got there probe holder in the mail the other day!

Is it a new aqua lifter?

yep, brand new!