• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Spare equipment

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
OK guys well today I had something bad happen (not tank related). My box of computer parts decided it didn't want to be on the shelf any longer. It's time to clean the closet. While digging everything out I came across a spare Marineland led light (not sure size but I know I used it on my 36g before getting my programmable one) and a coralife 65g skimmer (I believe it might be missing some parts but none that prevent it from working).

IMG_20170102_093136.jpg

I will hold onto them for a week and if no one wants them by weekend I will trash them.

IMG_20170102_123149.jpg IMG_20170102_123100.jpg

Did u chuck 'em yet? I'd be interested to get at the next meeting (whenever that is?) if u can hold that long. You're far from me.

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapatalk while in The Cone of Silence

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Nothing been chucked yet. @stevelias your next in line for the light.

@RiverSwami not sure if I will be able to make next meeting but I will try and hold onto the skimmer for you. Things are changing for me and it going to be a little crazy for awhile.

I'm going to posting live stock soon and maybe some more equipment for sale.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
just to let everyone know, with everything going on right now in my life, nothing has been trashed yet. I also might have some more equipment to post. Please give me some time and hopefully have more answers in a couple of days for the folks on this thread.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Ok guys I have not forgotten about this thread. Life has been crazy for me (ended up in the ER a couple of weeks ago but yesterday got the word everything is good now), dealing with some personal family matters, and trying to pack up my apartment. Nothing has been trashed yet. I will try to either tonight or tomorrow get a list of equipment up on here.

I'm down sizeing my 40b qt to a 20gallon qt tank I would gladly take anything off your hands that would help with this project. I will have to start from scratch as all equipment on 40 is rated for 80g or higher