• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SPS Tank Breakdown Sale 07093 - All coral, fish, rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have edited my original post changing the items to red that have been purchased and or spoken for and or parted out. The green cap/slimer colony has been trimmed down in size somewhat but is still available at a lower price. I'll try to update things and take more picturs once more stuff has been sold off.

The corals seem to be doing very well. Only one more piece broke during transit but it is still an awesome looking piece. Well, two really cool pieces now. The birds nest is different from what I have so that turned out to be a plus as well. Thanks a lot and good luck on your move.

Im glad to hear everything went well. Keep me posted on how they do. The bag said pearlberry but its an old bag, i think it was a setosa piece i have you. Good luck with it.

Hello, i updated the original post. There is very little left, just some zoa rocks and live rock with assorted frags, coral remnants. I reached out to those who pmed me and am waiting to hear back. Ill update when time allows with pics of anything that remains. I appreciate everyones responses. Met some cool people and hope they enjoy the corals and fish.

Hello, i updated the original post. There is very little left, just some zoa rocks and live rock with assorted frags, coral remnants. I reached out to those who pmed me and am waiting to hear back. Ill update when time allows with pics of anything that remains. I appreciate everyones responses. Met some cool people and hope they enjoy the corals and fish.
What zoas you got left? I'm interested if you can shoot me a pm with pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.