• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Status Check-

Hey guys I hope all is going well with your builds as I am sure at this point there is some inevitable frustration going on as the learning curve sets in and the life lessons of tank crashes and rebounds make us pull our hair out. But lets at least take some relief knowing that these tank crashes aren't killing the bank account like the ones we all had when we set up our first display tanks.
So tonight bored at work I was surfing the Youtube and came across a reefer posting about a pico reef challenge.. turns out that Nano-reef.com a reef group specifically for small reefs (nano and pico) is holding there annual pico reef challenge and its pretty much what we are doing here it might be worth a look for some tips and inspiration.
On another note I was wondering if the the great and powerful admin Or the men/women behind the current could come up with something on the home screen of the site to advertise the contest we are having maybe like a photo wheel or something flashy with pictures ect.. to help bring some outsiders to the club and let the world see the hard work we are doing??
Keep up the strong work! and lets get some more progress pictures

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Ha! We'll SUE for COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!
So, hush, we don't have a copyright, BUT we will pretend we do.
Don't think you can copyright stuff like this.
REGARDLESS!!!
If anyone asks any questions once the suit is launched, begin babbling, perhaps slip an AlkaSelter into your mouth (under cover), and mumble about daisies or something.
All we need now is a lawyer!

Lol Hello if allowed I am an artist with a huge background wich includes web stuff put simply. So if given the chance I can help with designs and graphics not only that but web structure coding and animating.

Lol Hello if allowed I am an artist with a huge background wich includes web stuff put simply. So if given the chance I can help with designs and graphics not only that but web structure coding and animating.
Put simply traditional and digital art is my backround and named in short I have worked on websites animations graphic advertising and videogame graphics and coding. Just to keep the list short and geared to what this is about lol but I can do much more. Art and science is all I do so I am always working on art or projects and experiments or research.