• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

steal / robbing / free for members

I have many items at home from my 180 gallons setup that broke a few years ago. since the spring is around the corner, i would like to offer it to members here in NJRC. first come first serve and txt me before leaving your house for my availability. I can send picture with request but don't ask for picture when you just want to see it. please time is scared in my daily life.

1) metal halide fixture with 4 sockets 72" long. ($20)
2) reeflo pump. ($50)
3) deltec skimmer for 300-400 gallons tank ($150)
4) smaller deltec skimmer for 75 gallons tank ($50)
5) zovit reactor large size ($50)
6) led fixtures ($100)
7) many 40 to 50 gallons water storage drums ($15/per drum and direct donation to the club)
8) alot of dry rocks ($1/pound)
9) fews water pumps and skimmer pumps
10) a 35 gallons cube (free)

why the price are low and what is a catch for all of above items? price are low because I need it to be out and get some good use. the catch is a small donation to the club $5/per item except the storage drum.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
ill take 3 drums if you have them (50 gallons) should be perfect

I try to response to everyone.
1) LED: brand new unused is from Appolo. i don't if this guy still in business or not. I bought it at the time it was top notch in the market. right before sandy visit my house. I also have other LED that I bought but some leds are burned out. I'll sell it as well but I rather replace it and put it up for club raffle on next meeting or whenever i be able to get out of my house without 2 ankles being anker by kids.
2)Deltec skimmer is large for 300 gallons with heavy load bio. i have 180 and heavily load with feeding, fishes, corals. it doing it amazing job back then. it is an Insump skimmer or externally but I never trust external function. :)
3) small deltec is insump skimmer.
4) water storage containers is ready to pick up. i will email you back.

i did leave the hobby since I can not start up from fresh again. It was so painful that I can not even talk about it. in restart again with 35 cube smallest ever (in compare to my 180 gallons) by request of my older son whom remember the old tank and was counting, crying when I taking out dead fish from old 180 :(
hopefully in near future, I might find time again to start up another 180 or 5000 gallons tank. go big and go broke :)

everyone who interested in stuff that
ill take 3 drums if you have them (50 gallons) should be perfect
I don't know if the drums are 50 gallons or not. I never measure it but it should be near that volume.
since you are the first one reply, I will keep it for you. please donate the full about of 3 storage containers to the club. $15 *3 = $45
you can pick it up at my house today after 3:30.
i posted here please txt me with your screen name. 973 699 4214 . the rest please don't text me or I will have to kill myself.

update:
1) metal halide fixture with 4 sockets 72" long. ($20)
2) reeflo pump. ($50)
3) deltec skimmer for 300-400 gallons tank ($150)
4) smaller deltec skimmer for 75 gallons tank ($50) (GONE)
5) zovit reactor large size ($50)
6) led fixtures ($100)
7) many 40 to 50 gallons water storage drums ($15/per drum and direct donation to the club)
8) alot of dry rocks ($1/pound)
9) fews water pumps and skimmer pumps
10) a 35 gallons cube (free) GONE