• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

steal / robbing / free for members

Juano, thank you. nice to see you too. watch the PO4 carefully and Nitrite level.

UPDATE
1) metal halide fixture with 4 sockets 72" long. ($20)
2) reeflo pump. ($50)
3) deltec skimmer for 300-400 gallons tank ($150) - HOLD this for a member and will post back after March.
4) smaller deltec skimmer for 75 gallons tank ($50) (GONE club donation was make via paypal by the buyer)
5) zovit reactor large size ($50)
6) led fixtures ($100)
7) many 40 to 50 gallons water storage drums ($15/per drum and direct donation to the club) . (3 Drums - 1, 5,4 were gone. prefer to the posted picture. with $40 to the club donation. I will paypal club right after this.)
8) alot of dry rocks ($1/pound)
9) fews water pumps and skimmer pumps
10) a 35 gallons cube (free) GONE
Juano98
bought 2 uses T5 reflectors, 4 T5 Icecap end cap, 1 icecap model 660 ballast with the total of $15 and donate $10 ($5/ items - end cap and ballast. reflector is free) (total $25 donation to club via paypal)

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to see you taking a break.
Do you travel by AO any time during the week? I need or could use one of the MH reflectors. Is it 4 of them on a rail? I'll take it. I have to go to AO this Fri.

Sorry to see you taking a break.
Do you travel by AO any time during the week? I need or could use one of the MH reflectors. Is it 4 of them on a rail? I'll take it. I have to go to AO this Fri.
I am about 40 mins from AO. AO is north of me. I am very close to the Bridgewater Mall. I have two of the MH reflectors. and a long 72" MH 4 Monguls sockets.
Olivier

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Does the 2 reflectors have the mogul socket?. When is a good time to stop by? Also, do you have a sedra 3500 pump?

Mike,
You can pick it up today between 3:30 to 4:30 or 7:00 to 10:00pm
saturday 7:00 to 11:00 and 12:00 to the end of the day. however, text me first before leaving your house is the best way.
Olivier