• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Still in search of a few things

Hey guys I know I posted a while back that I was looking around to see if anyone was selling or giving,away a few pieces of equipment and some of you have responded an for what ever reason timing finance ECT.. I hadnt been able to collect. Well now I am ready and the wifes been asking me what I need to do to get the project finished and up and running. So heres what I am looking for. 1 a in sump protein skimmer capable of handling a tank up to 100 gallons 2. A return pump rated at roughly 700 gph 3. A sump tank. 4. Any old lighting equipment.
I am not asking for freebies but I won't turn down a freebie if your feeling generous. If you had contacted me in,the past please pm me again I had a lot going on and I've been very scatter brained .
Any help is appreciated thanks in advance.

I have a Sicce Syncra 2.0 Return pump I will be willing to part with once my new tank is up. 568 GPH, not sure if that’s too little for you though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk