• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Stuff available at the meeting.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Wanted to start a thread because after the move we have a TON of extra equipment laying around. I will probably add some corals later on here but I don't want to do anything drastic with just moving everything. Also other feel free to post if you have stuff available for the meeting.

45g cube tank and stand, one year old, no scratches. Non drilled. $200 (retails for 350 at cost)
Remora HOB skimmer with maxi jet 1200 $100
CPR HOB refugium small size $50 bucks

If someone out there does not want a drilled tank and wants to run it HOB (like we did) I can do a deal for you.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Forgot to mention we have a 36inch 6 bulb TEK t5 fixture. It very much needs new bulbs, we were going to put it over the 57g but went with LEDs instead. It comes with the feet, I do not have the hanging kit. I could let this go for $175

Orphek PR156 light. I will let it go for $625 or $600 plus a frag or two at the meeting. I can also bring it if anyone just wants to check it out.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I have 2 mini colonies of orange crush acan echinata for $30 each, they have about 10 heads each. Shoot me a pm if you are interested and I will send over pics. I will throw in a frag of setosa or undata monti too.

We should have a forum that dedicate for monthly meeting goods available such as coral, frag, equipment etc.

:)

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I will be bringing my Hanna photometer to the meeting, if anybody wants to bring a water sample I can test their PO4.

mnat said:
Forgot to mention we have a 36inch 6 bulb TEK t5 fixture. It very much needs new bulbs, we were going to put it over the 57g but went with LEDs instead. It comes with the feet, I do not have the hanging kit. I could let this go for $175

The fixture is no longer available.

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
I have MH hardware for sale. Dual 250 Watt PFO hqi ballast, blue line eBallast, Lumenar Min reflector. Any interest??

And as always, tons of frags. Who needs frags? Step right up. Huge frags, no tiny stubs to be ashamed of. Green slimer, red planet, Miyagi tort, orange/purple/green cap, miami orchid.

Let me know if interested.

Herb

Brand new BRS Two Part Calcium and Alkalinity Total Package (Large) includes containers and pumps
$60. o/bo (just picked up a CA reactor)

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Three heads of my Green mushroom floated off.
If anybody would like them let me know and I can bring to the meeting.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
For Free, a Neon Velvet Damsel Fish (AKA, Bluestreak Damselfish, Black/Blue Velvet Damsel, Javanese Damsel, Jewel Damsel, Bluebanded Damselfish) known scientifically as the Neoglyphidodon oxyodon. The one caveat is that I need a fish trap to catch this little bugger.