• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Suggested books and reads

I'd love to pick up some books people have gotten a lot of help from. Post some of your favorite all inclusive guides that might be a good primary resource for me to pick up! I am interested in trying to find myself a new personal text book!

It says I don't have access or permission to see the link. Must be for members only?

Ya I guess I could cruise on the internet for a while every night but I would prefer to have a book too I'm sure at some point. I take evrything on the internet with a grain a salt, a lot of people talk like they are pros which is why this community has been so wonderful, feel like this forum has a lot of humble aqua enthusiasts that people love to share info and not say someone is wrong right away for trying something out.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Agree, have to be careful surfing the web. There are many humble enthusiasts here.
Sorry did nt realize you were not a member, the books listed there are:

Attachments

• 1reefbooks.jpg
    1reefbooks.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 3