• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

sump tank and skimmer

I bought a bubble magus curve 5 off of someone on a Facebook page that I decided not to use.. I unboxed it and put it in my closet and that’s where it’s been sitting. Few cosmetic problems but that’s about it. Inbox me if you’re interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
I have a Reef Octopus Classic 160INT Protein Skimmer for sale. $150. Good up to 200 gallons.

erics210

NJRC Member
I have a wet dry/sump with mag 7 return pump and coral life hang on skimmer. $175
Hoses/tubing to and from set up not included.

00m0m_gdQ1u9ReDTO_600x450.jpg

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I have a 57 deep blue rimless tank with a gla$$holes overflow and an eshopps s120 skimmer with a 30 gallon long that you can use for a sump, you'd need to put in baffels tho. price is $275.

Also have a Rimless 80 Gallon Deep Blue RR tank and sump w/ RO nwb150 skimmer - $400

Last edited:

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
just have pictures when they were up and running. the 57 is about 2 years old and the 80 gal is a year old.

both tanks need a good cleaning and was waiting till the end of the holidays to post them up and a few other things for sale.

pics are here:

yr1f25V.jpg
3ol3gFE.jpg