• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sunny's 600 Gallon Build

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
You amaze me, my friend.
Despite your negativity, knew you were getting back into it someday.
Didn't think it would be this quick, but I'm not really surprised (though I had no bloody clue you'd be opening your own aquarium this time around).
Seriously happy to see this going down, the few occasions I saw your old tank left me awestruck, can't imagine what this endeavor will result in.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
The snail and monti still going strong.

a735b00046636182ce384c1e549d81d8.jpg

Sunny

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
You amaze me, my friend.
Despite your negativity, knew you were getting back into it someday.
Didn't think it would be this quick, but I'm not really surprised (though I had no bloody clue you'd be opening your own aquarium this time around).
Seriously happy to see this going down, the few occasions I saw your old tank left me awestruck, can't imagine what this endeavor will result in.

@Mark_C thanks dude. I missed the hobby. Although, I blame it on @diana a. She went back in time and found the pics of my tank and then posed them on one of the threads. When I looked at them I realized what I had. Then came in @ecambero who was already on my case to get back in the bobby. He suggested I get a 180G and restart.

That night I came home and thought go big or go home. Here I am. It is coming.