• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

SUPER COOL New FRAG!!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So cute, and the most perfect round little head! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. I can't wait to see her in person!

Welcome to the club!

congrats billy and jenn.............lots of luck to the new parents.....al
now remember plenty of light,food,and love makes them grow the best ;)

Aaaawww! Congratulations Billy, Jen, and Kimberly.

Kimberly is just beautiful. You both have got to be so proud - AND relieved that the birthing part is over and done with. :)

---Wendy

well this is what happens when mom leaves the baby with dad and shes hungry!!

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0110.jpg

so me and Kimberly had a little talk

DSCN0112.jpg

then the dog gets jealous!!

DSCN0113.jpg

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Congratulations Billy and Jenn and welcome to the world Kimberly Elizabeth. Great Pictures!! Enjoy their immobility. Once they start walking nothing is ever safe again. ;D

So cute!

How's the dog adjusting to Kimberly?
Reason I ask is because I've recently started playing a sound clip of a baby crying. It scares Shandi, she's terrified!

great work Deb!

he is adjusting.. very jealous as you can see, but he is very nervous when Kimberly is crying.. he is worse than a real parent. he can hear her cry from anywhere in the house too!

well its been a while here are 3 new picture of Kimberly...

I am all Clean NOW!! (After Bathtime tonight)

bathtime.jpg

Dad wants me to help him do electrical work!!

DSC_0867.jpg

Put 'em UP!!!

DSC_0870.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
How long before the electrical tape went into the mouth?! LOL! She's such an adorable baby! Her personality just shines through in those pictures. Enjoy every minute.

Oh the things that we do when are kids are young! So much FUN!

All comes back to them one day when they are sponge bathing you because you can't stand on your own, and they just happen to leave you in an uncompromising position to let you know what it feels like.