• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

****SYSTEM SOLD**** -- Red Sea Max Nano w/stand and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I think he has been in the hobby for years. He has been a member since 2012. He had a few tanks, and left/came back in the hobby a few times

I think he has been in the hobby for years. He has been a member since 2012. He had a few tanks, and left/came back in the hobby a few times
Yep, I've been doing this since I was 35 years old and I'm now 70. In and out of the hobby several times but this time I think is for good. Retired, with a lot of traveling in my future and no one to care for this tank while I'm away. Hoping this sells by the end of February--my first big trip.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Theres a few of us in the Point area that tanksit for each other. If it doesnt sell before your trip I’d be happy to look in on it for you every couple of days.

Selling this Red Sea Nano tank w: Max Nano Cube 20 Gallon WHITE (Tank & Stand) w/ReefLED 50 - Red Sea - SaltwaterAquarium.com

I purchased this in March 2022 so it's less than a year old and filled with live rock, fish, inverts and corals as pictured. Fully operational and located in Pt. Pleasant, NJ.

Some extras that I've added are a Vortech MP10 pump (with extra wetside), Sicce XStream 5000 wave pump, Milwaukee refractometer and a custom Clearview lid. Lots of other extras will be included as I'm getting out of the hobby for traveling reasons and will be giving away all of my saltwater supplies in the deal. Everything was purchased from March 2022 and later and is in perfect working condition. If need be, you can stop by my home in Pt. Pleasant for a look see.

The tank and stand by itself is currently selling for $999. I'm asking -- $875 or best offer -- but look at all the extras included. I want to sell this as a complete package and the buyer will be responsible for breaking it down and taking it out of my house. I can assist you, however. I'll accept cash, PayPal Friends & Family and non-fee Venmo for payment.

PM me for my cellphone if you're interested and thanks for looking!

Alan
Reduced the price to $875 OBO. I posted this for sale on Craigslist and have received some offers but I hesitate selling to anyone who's not experienced with saltwater and reefing and would rather sell it here. I don't want to see the livestock destroyed by someone who doesn't know what they're doing. :(

Reduced the price to $875 OBO. I posted this for sale on Craigslist and have received some offers but I hesitate selling to anyone who's not experienced with saltwater and reefing and would rather sell it here. I don't want to see the livestock destroyed by someone who doesn't know what they're doing. :(
Price reduced to $750.

if it was august i'd take it... but we are mid house reno and i live PPB
I'd love to sell it locally to someone experienced with saltwater/reefing. I'd even knock off another $50 on the price. I posted it on Craigslist and am getting a lot of interest from people who know nothing about the hobby. Yesterday one guy asked me if he came with a couple of others, if they could carry the whole thing out of my house without emptying the water. :))

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Bout friggin time. Thought I was going to have to buy it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.