• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

T5 bulb Combination

Replacing bulbs. Should I leave my combo or change it? Bottom is front. Center four one plug outer four another.
Thanks

Attachments

• 15435820154073649710112598822198.jpg
    15435820154073649710112598822198.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
I personally don't like the aquablue special but the big question is.....how does everything look? how about growth?

Presently I do not have any sps. Lost everything early summer due to my central a/c going down while on vacation. Picture is old bulbs I'm changing. Should I do another coral plus instead of the aquablue special.

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
I would actually replace it with a True Actinic bulb. All of our T5 fixtures at the shop only have blue plus and true actinic bulbs.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I agree with mark. Drop the aqua blue special. Either the true actinic or a second coral+ are both good choices. I would expect a small par drop with the true actinic but not a huge deal with an 8 bulb fixture.

Definitely ditch the purple for sure. Coral+ has all the purple you need.
When I was running I ending up changing to 6 blue+ and 2 coral+, but I like the blue(er) look. Switch a blue for coral for slight whiter.
I always thought True Actinic as a show bulb. Helps make things pop more, so I never tried them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk