• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank breakdown- livestock

The time has come to start breaking down my tank. As of now, all my sps are spoken for. Let's start with fish.

Kole Eye Tang- I've seen this guy with my own eyes eat bryopsis on several occasions. $50

Yellow Coris Wrasse- $10

Next up are my clowns. These guys are my seed. They eat from my hand. One is an extreme Picasso and the other is an onyx Picasso with helmet strap and cheek designs. They must stay together. I will not sell them to someone who has clowns already. Asking $125 for the pair. They are worth a solid $300. Msg me your number and I'll text you pictures.

Next up is coraline covered live rock. I'm selling this at $3/lb. For those who've seen my tank, this includes the table rock.

matt, i pm'ed you back. those who are interested and pm'ed me, my stupid phone is stuck on the iOS 8 update. as soon as that is done, i will send out pictures.

The clowns look great, but too bad I failed to convince my wife that Picasso are so much better looking than the "teddy bear" snowflake she once saw at a pet store by Buffalo... :boxing: Not even sure why she calls them "teddy bear".... they are just BLAH plain white with orange fins...

Hope you find them a great home, Praveen!

Bump.
2846c544f4d1da253487c0c88e1c0e74.jpg

Here's the last clown. Her mate just committed suicide. $50 i want to see her go to a good home.