• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank breakdown sale - all equipment from 180 (part 1 of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broke down my 180 gallon tank after it started leaking. Not going to set it up again, since we will probably move in the next 2 years, so I’m selling everything off. I am in Cherry Hill, NJ. Accept payment using PayPal or cash. Prices are for pickup. Shipping additional. I can also bring items to the January 26 NJ Reefers meeting in Jackson.

180 gallon AGA reef-ready tank with AGA stand and custom-built hood. Free to anyone who is wants to attempt a repair of the leak. Leak is on the back seam between the overflows and was leaking at a steady drip. The silicone is pulled away from the glass for most of the seam. – Sale Pending

Neptune Apex Classic controller and EB8. Display included, but it does not work (Apex can be run without it). Display might (or might not) be repairable for less than the cost of a new one. Includes auxiliary backup power supply to keep controller running if EB8 power is lost (when auxiliary power supply plugged into UPS). Also includes temperature probe and 2 pH probes. – $200

Neptune Apex Classic controller. Purchased as a backup (used once while primary unit was being repaired). No energy bars or probes. – $120 Sold

Neptune DC4HD (Qty 2). 4 outlet (all mechanical relay) bar for high-amperage devices. Works with Apex Classic, but not the Apex 2016. – $60 each

Neptune Socket Expansion. Relay module plugs into the EB8 for control and second cord plugs directly into electrical outlet. Isolates the energy bar from high-amperage or high startup current. Good for chillers. – $20

Neptune AFS. Automatic feeder for use with Apex. -- Sold

Neptune WAV Starter kit. 2 WAV pumps, One-Link controller, power supply, and cables. – $225

Neptune DOS (Qty 2). Two peristaltic pumps on each DOS. Includes cables and tubing. Controlled by Apex. – $150 each Both Sold

Neptune VDM. Serial interface for light control. Used to control Aquailluminations SOL lights. – $50

Neptune breakout box. For float switches and other circuit closing devices. – $20

Avast Auto Top-Off kit (for Neptune controller). Pressure switch opens and closes circuit. Used with Apex breakout box. Won’t get stuck like mechanical float switches. – Sold

Octo Varios 6 DC pump. Variable-speed DC pump. Includes controller. Can be controlled using Apex. Can include 0-10v cable for Apex that can control two Octo pumps (unless claimed with Varios 4 pump). Used as return pump. – $150 Sold

Octo Varios 4S DC pump. Variable-speed DC skimmer pump. Includes controller. Can be controlled using Apex. Can include 0-10v cable for Apex that controls two Octo pumps (unless claimed with Varios 6 pump). – $150

AI SOL Blue LED lights (Qty 4+2). Aquailluminations LED lights. 3 LEDs on each puck (white,blue,royal blue). 4 modules are intact (all LEDs work). I cannibalized two modules to fix burnt out LEDs, mostly the blues. The two cannibalized modules work, but are missing many blue LEDS. Includes cables, power supplies, and one AI controller. Display is hard to read, but works. Modules daisy chain together to be controlled by a single controller. I controlled using the Neptune VDM. First dibs on the VDM goes to the purchaser of the AI lighting. – $350 for all 6 and controller or $100 each (intact), $40 (cannibalized), $20 for controller.

MRC CR-2/QR calcium reactor. 2 chamber reactor features quick-release lids (think giant screw-on unions). Includes Reef Fanatic regulator, Danner Mag Drive Model 2 pump, and bubble counter. – $160

Arctica DBM-250 chiller. 1/3 HP chiller. Built-in thermostat and digital controller. – $400 Sold

Build My LED 24" light. LED light fixture. 0-10v controllable. Used as refugium light. – $10

Last edited:
doug, what is the spectrum on the build my led fixture?

doesn't really matter, but for $10 i'll take it!! i'm in cherry hill too.

i should be able to pick it up tomorrow or monday, weather permitting.

I have no idea of the spectrum. They offered many configurations, but I don't really remember what this one was. It's fairly blue to the eye.

Let me know when you would like to stop by. I'm in Barclay and will be in and out tomorrow. My cell is 609-230-5620. Call or text me tomorrow and we will figure something out.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I have no idea of the spectrum. They offered many configurations, but I don't really remember what this one was. It's fairly blue to the eye.

Let me know when you would like to stop by. I'm in Barclay and will be in and out tomorrow. My cell is 609-230-5620. Call or text me tomorrow and we will figure something out.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

sounds good, i'm in barclay too LOL. i'm a 201 number, i'll txt you tomorrow. thank you!

doug, thanks for the light and heater at such great prices! already used the heater for my latest water change and the light will be great for a large refugium!

Status
Not open for further replies.