• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tank just explode...

I added a bag with a bi color angel to eat some anemones... then about 5 minutes later my red sea max just split at the corner for no good reason. I need help just not even sure what to do. I keep looking for the red sea phone number to scream at them but I can't find it anywhere. I need a place to put this angel I do not want to put him in my main tank because I am afraid what he might eat. Anybody have a tank that they can lend me or don't need because I do not know when I will be able to return it I will be on my honey moon in a couple of weeks and do not have the time or money to buy a new one. please help!

If its leaking really bad just go to Petco and buy a small tank for the time being, that stinks tho! Sorry to hear about that :/

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

oh yeah it's amazing it literally split on the bend. I have been doing reef fish for close to 10 years now and I have never seen anything like this.

Wow, on the bend? That's crazy... rubbermaid bin or something with a powerhead for the mean time, or 5 gal bucket (I'm assuming its not a big angel cause it was going in that tank) until you can find something to do witb it. Maybe back to the store?

malulu

NJRC Member
Wow, on the bend? That's crazy... rubbermaid bin or something with a powerhead for the mean time, or 5 gal bucket (I'm assuming its not a big angel cause it was going in that tank) until you can find something to do witb it. Maybe back to the store?

+1
not saying to refund, nor return...
most likely most of our support vendors would be able to let you host it for a while until you ready to re-pickup...

yeah maybe a Rubbermaid until I get this figured out... yeah it's not big and I cannot return I got it online with a lot of other stuff. The other stuff for the main tank. the 14 gallon would be too small but thank you for that offer. I am just all messed up trying to figure out what to do and a lot of other things are happening today so it is all just crazy.

I had nothing special on the tank it was completely and totally barebones just as you would get it from the store. I did not even have the pumps on when I put the bag in the tank. I borrowed Jcurry's tank thanks again man. Hopefully redsea will get back to me now, I called and emailed them so fingers crossed, customer service can go a long way.