• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

tank

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Does anyone know of a store in Monmouth or Ocean County that sells tanks at cost like Tropiquarium use to? I just called Fins & Feathers in Red Bank and was told 75g non reef ready is $295 and I am waiting to find out how much RR is. Petco has non-RR for $88.95 but the glass can not be cut per aquaon

Does anyone know of a store in Monmouth or Ocean County that sells tanks at cost like Tropiquarium use to? I just called Fins & Feathers in Red Bank and was told 75g non reef ready is $295 and I am waiting to find out how much RR is. Petco has non-RR for $88.95 but the glass can not be cut per aquaon
I have a 55 gallon reef ready with a homemade stand I'm trying to get rid of. The tank is about 3 years old and the stand I made myself could support a small car. $50 and it's yours, located in Brick.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I'll second Hidden Reef, probably the cheapest you'll find. With Trop gone though there is no need for anyone to keep prices low

ok, I just did the Aqueon roundyroo to all the local petcos in the area. Toms River has 8-all tempered, Freehold has 2-tempered. I found at pet smart middletown the topfin 75 is not tempered but it is $235. I was able to find a used 125 on craigslist that is reef ready. I still think that is the best way to go. Another option is to look at drilling the aqueon on the sides penninsula type. When I spoke to aqueon they said you can order a non tempered tank but petco would not do this for the sale price. Also the 65 gallon at petsmart passed the non tempered test. So u could get a price match or something for that tank. If I did not find this one I was looking at a deep blue.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Who sells deep blue in our area? I have two in my home that belongs to my 19 year old son. I purchased both from a Tropiquarium. The 65g is the same foot print as my 40B except that the 65g is taller. I like the 75g and 90g because it isn't eating too much more floor space but gives me more Aqua scraping landscape room.

I’m not sure how far you are away from pennsauken Nj but value pet center sells deep blue tanks. Last time I was there they had a 75gal RR not sure on price though