• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Taylor ham Torch’s hammers acans sale north jersey

• Thread starter Deleted member 27248
  • Start date

Salted

NJRC Member
You need to look a little closer on that package. It also says Taylor Ham. So the debate continues.
It's all pork roll, but it's not all Taylor Ham. Brand name vs what the product is. Case pork roll is flavorless, Taylor Ham pork roll FTW!!
TAYLOR HAM EGG AND CHEESE ON A ROLL with SALTPEPPERKETCHUP !!!!!!
This man knows his breakfast s**t :p .
U take the trip down, I’ll take care of you! And I’ll make you a TEC with SPK!
We will carpool. Start fragging and cooking. I'm envisioning a new torch strain; Maximus Taylor SPK Torch. Del and I obviously get dibs and discounts.

D

Deleted member 27248

It's all pork roll, but it's not all Taylor Ham. Brand name vs what the product is. Case pork roll is flavorless, Taylor Ham pork roll FTW!!

This man knows his breakfast s**t :p .

We will carpool. Start fragging and cooking. I'm envisioning a new torch strain; Maximus Taylor SPK Torch. Del and I obviously get dibs and discounts.
Love it

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I grew up in jersey city. if you went up to the trucks, and asked for a pork roll egg and cheese....they gonna be like wtf? we don't sell that here. you mean bacon ?? hahahahaha!!

D

Deleted member 27248

Haha

Attachments

• BDEDFCE2-7229-4525-9BDE-1EAC36336A6B.jpeg
    BDEDFCE2-7229-4525-9BDE-1EAC36336A6B.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 12
I can confirm the map. I live in the northern most part of Hunterdon County. In fact the border between Hunterdon and Warren is in front of our house. Here in Hunterdon we call it pork roll.

Salted

NJRC Member
F the map. It’s pork roll from High Point to Cape May. It’s all pork roll. What matters is that Taylor brand is the only one worth eating. When we go to Wildwood for summer vacation I don’t f**k around and bring two pre-sliced 3 pounders with me. I’d rather eat skim mate than Case.

Attachments

• 80CEE854-0245-433F-B78C-B072E957713D.jpeg
    80CEE854-0245-433F-B78C-B072E957713D.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
D

Deleted member 27248

F the map. It’s pork roll from High Point to Cape May. It’s all pork roll. What matters is that Taylor brand is the only one worth eating. When we go to Wildwood for summer vacation I don’t f**k around and bring two pre-sliced 3 pounders with me. I’d rather eat skim mate than Case.
Hahaha