• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

TFJ Pet Center thumbs up

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I shopped around for a MH T5 light combo that I purchased. I called Tom and Faith, I was very pleased with the experince. Tom spend hours on the phone and pm'ing me back and forth to make sure I bought the right light. Then when we finally picked the light I handed him the cash. He said hey I don't think that light will fit on a 72 bow, without hanging it with cables. How many vendors spend that much time have the money in there hands and than say wait are you sure its really what you need. Most would just take your money. It turned out that light would fit because the tank was upgraded. I then purchased the light and it was shipped right to the door step.

This is a great resource to the club that is often over looked IMO. check them out
www.tfjpetcenter.com

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I agree Ed. I also like the fact that their only in Toms River and pick up is preferred for me.

I just realized I never left feedback for Faith & Tom, and they've done SO MUCH for me. :-[

I'd recommend dealing with TFJ in a heartbeat. GREAT prices, GREAT people, GREAT period. Not to mention how much they helped me to get started with this (addicting) hobby.

---
Wendy