• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thank goodness the medical supplies were finally delivered

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
D,
I'm not a big Tequila drinker, I'm a bourbon and gin guy, but when I do drink the agave I like to sip a small glass over time, so I tend to buy nice drinking stuff.
I tried all the Casamigos varieties a few months back at a tasting, and the Reposado really stood out as top notch, even more than their Anjeo. Its not overly cheap, it in that $50-$100 mid range category, but very worthwhile for price point and quality.

D,
I'm not a big Tequila drinker, I'm a bourbon and gin guy, but when I do drink the agave I like to sip a small glass over time, so I tend to buy nice drinking stuff.
I tried all the Casamigos varieties a few months back at a tasting, and the Reposado really stood out as top notch, even more than their Anjeo. Its not overly cheap, it in that $50-$100 mid range category, but very worthwhile for price point and quality.

The Casamigos Resposado is my favorite tequila. And the Knobb Creek is top notch also.