• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thank you for your service in the military

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thank you for your service. Thank her for the many days and nights you spent away from family and friends. You have given our country your life, time, energy and love. You are an honorable person and thank you doesn't seem enough to say I appreciate your service. Thank you again and always. God Bless you and your family. You have my respect and will be forever my hero. I pray for you each and every day. Please remember YOU ARE LOVED.

Thank you to all who have served ,and to those whom still serve. I appreciate the sacrifices that you have all made to allow us to live the way we do.

Last edited:

bigyankfan

Treasurer
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Thank you all for your service in protecting our freedoms - there is not enough gratitude given to the men and women who serve in the Armed Forces.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Elmer Davis has said, “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” Thank you to each one in our military who has given so much for our freedom. God bless you!