• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thank you Robyn and Eric

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for opening up your home to host this months meeting. I had a good time.
Your tank looks great.
It was nice to meet all the new members.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Each month I am amazed at the members who are generous enough to open their house up to a bunch of strangers. Eric and Robyn, thank you for your hospitality and food, food and more food. The tank looked fantastic and as Mike and I drove home, I realized I had the my camera and didn’t take any pictures. Great meeting; old members; new members; good conversation; feel a little guilty with the couple raffle winnings, but they look good in the tank under all that blue light. ;D Thanks once again guys…great job.

Thank you Eric and Robyn! It was great seeing you Ryan and you guys. We had a great time catching up with everyone and the layout of food was wonderful. In fact, I have never seem Timmy stuff food into his mouth like he did with those stuffed shells!
Bob

All,
You guys are very welcome. Robyn and I enjoyed it. The people in this club are just really nice, it makes hosting a pleasure. Thanks also for the tank compliments. It is fun to share the tank with people who have the knowledge about a tank and what it takes to maintain it.

Hopefully we can do this again sometime in the future.

Eric