• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thank You to All NJ Reefers!

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Fellow Reefers:

After a good long run and many meetings and kick butt holiday parties I am closing up shop! Winding down the tank is a bitter sweet affair. Maybe someday I will get back into the hobby, but right now, priorities have shifted, but I guess that is how life goes! My corals live on throughout tanks in the club, and I guess that that is the footprint I left left in the sand (though I was always a bare bottom guy as those who know me can attest). I will miss many folks and the reef discussions at the meetings. I hope I that I have contributed to the success of many reefers!

Radiata Bob, thanks for taking all my fish. Folks who are now responsible for my corals, be generous and share your wealth and keep this chain going!

Thank you all for your friendship and comraderie.

Herb

And don’t forget my wonderful wife Anne who put up with all my club shenigans!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Herb,
Shame to see you shutting down. Hopefully we’ll still see you about occasionally at some of the bigger parties.
Best to you and tour family, and until we catch up again the legend will live on.

You will be missed, my 2 favorite corals came from your collection. All the best to you and your family.
5f7bc6e249a81b9dd9a28559ba65ad00.jpg
88ba4171caab9395abe1b9b958be59d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Thank you Herbie. Can’t think of anyone that gave more to NJReefers than you.

It’s hard to give up having a tank for sure. It’s been almost a year since I took mine down. I do miss it but not all the work. Good luck in the future.