• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thank you Todd and Danielle

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
A huge thanks to Todd and Danielle for hosting this month's meeting and welcoming us into your beautiful home. Your tank looks fantastic.

It was great to make a meeting again, to connect with old friends and make a few new ones.

I also want to give a huge thanks to Phyllis, Phil, Brian, Ed ans all the other officers that have brought this club to where it is today. I know for a few of you this was your last meeting as an officer, I appreciate all you have done over the years.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Todd and Danielle, thanks a lot for hosting this months meeting. I really had a great time. It was a good "old school" type of fun meeting. It was great seeing the familiar faces along with meeting so many new members. The food was great and you house is beautiful. I'm completely envious of your "man-cave"! What a great basement! The tank, the TV'S, everything. Just awesome!

Thanks again.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you Todd and Danielle.. had a really good time and it was really nice meeting all of you guys.. can't wait till the next meeting! .. and thank you john for them frags.. I just gave 3 away to a friend as I only have a 45gl and i would be pushing it adding all of them to it.. makes me want to get that 92gl up and running right now ;D

rodclement

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Awesome meeting, awesome house, awesome man cave!!!

Oh...there was a tank there as well!!! ;D

Thanks guys!

Rod

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Todd and Danielle! It was a great meeting. I thought your last basement was cool, this one beats it!

It was a monumental meeting as well, Phyl's last as El Presidente! WOW

Mrs. Crosshatch is in the tank and getting to know her new mate..so far so good! :)

Great to see everyone, can't wait for next month!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you both so very much for opening up your beautiful home to our crazy crew. We all had a fabulous time. Todd, Danielle is a wonderful person! You should bring her around more often!!

It was a great meeting to have as my last as President. I've truly enjoyed my last 5 years at the helm of this great organization.

More than anything I have enjoyed the friendships I've made.

To my fellow officers.... I can not tell you all how much I appreciate each and every single one of you. Every one of you who have served the club with me over the last five years. I could have done none of this without you all by my side.

To the WHOLE MACNA Committee... This last year was an incredibly difficult year with so much on our shoulders regarding holding a successful MACNA. It was a huge undertaking and you all rose to the occassion like nothing I could ever have imagined. It really showed me how much greatness is within you all. As was echoed around the country... This was the BEST MACNA EVER and I'm just sure we will hold this title for many many years to come.

I look forward to seeing the organization grow under the leadership of the officers to come.

Thanks to all for your support and encouragement.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Todd and Danielle,
You did a great Meeting and Thank you for holding the meeting. My son and I had a very nice time today.

A few Pics... sorry my daughter hogged most of my time, LOL!!

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
More photos...

Our wonderful host and hostess (thanks again, guys)!
DSC_2198.jpg

DSC_2182.jpg

DSC_2181.jpg

DSC_2184.jpg

DSC_2190.jpg

DSC_2208.jpg
DSC_2199.jpg

DSC_2191.jpg

DSC_2192.jpg

DSC_2207.jpg
DSC_2203.jpg

DSC_2194.jpg

DSC_2225.jpg

DSC_2212.jpg
DSC_2209.jpg

DSC_2195.jpg

DSC_2201.jpg
DSC_2200.jpg

DSC_2218.jpg

We wanted to be first to leave so that we had pick of the shoe pile, but it just didn't work out that way!
DSC_2219.jpg

DSC_2178.jpg

DSC_2186.jpg
DSC_2228.jpg

Fishy tatoos for everyone (all on one foot)!
DSC_2216.jpg

DSC_2214.jpg
DSC_2189.jpg

DSC_2205.jpg
DSC_2206.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I KNOW I saw more cameras... so? Where are the more pictures?! ;D

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I still have to post pics! I figured I would wait a bit since there is so much time until the next meeting!