• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thanks Again Aquatic Obsessions

Picked up a beautiful pair of clowns today. Thanks for the great fish at a great club price.
DSC_0140-1.jpg

P.S. Will you were right ,all my Tang needed was a few friends. ,He is now swimming all around and left the jawfish alone . He was actually hanging out inside there houses,fun to watch but was driving me crazy.

Will showed me them once I walked into the store and it took me about 10 seconds to decide I had to have them . There is(or was) one more pair there with the same markings .
Thats what I love about that place,never know what your going to find and since Will picks them and I think he picks what he would like in his tank (lol) you have a good chance of finding great stuff. Alot of other stores stock what sells/best profit and it gets boring.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I also had a great Experience at AO this week end. I picked up 3 tangs for my friend Ron's tank, A yellow bellied hippo.(which is awsome by the way), a yellow tang and a sail fin tang. great stuff. sorry to jack your thread.

Mike,The more I read on the boards/net the more it seems that they are "onyx" clowns and if so should add more color as they mature . I dont care what they are as long as there mine (lol) ;D. That other pair wont last long .
Are we still on for a trade for the zoo's ,I can probably get 2 heads off now if you like,if so let me know what you have .

I got alot of stuff.

Right now in the frag tank I got AOGs, MonsterLips, Horizons, EagleEyes, Nuclear Greens, Purple Deaths, some peach unknowns, some Palythoa Grandis (blueish).

In my tank I have BamBam Orange, TubsBlues, Goochsters which are really nice, DragonEyes, BaliSafecrackers, WhaminWaterMelons, PHE's, and probably some more that i can't remember.

Let me know.

Always good stuff and Will is always helpful with people.

Have bought most of my fish from Will and all are doing great. Quality and service with a SMILE!

Great store with no 17 year olds pushing on you anything just to get a sale, no smell of wet dogs, and a on top of that, a COUCH! What more can I say!

Always my 1st choice for fish.

I was there when they came in also. they looked really really nice. If i didnt have 3 clowns already, i would have bought them. And FYI most places sell Onyx pairs for 150+ and i've seen them as high as 250+. so if they are onyx you just made out like a bandit. I paid 50.00 for my 2 oscillaris clowns about 2 years ago from eagle reef. Good luck with them

Harry