• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thanks Bob C

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for having us Bob. You and the Mrs. are wonderful hosts and have a lovely home. Nice laid back meeting. See you at Septembers.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ditto what Rich said. First meeting for me in a while and it was a great one. We had a blast and the kids loved the pool.

Thanks again Bob and Terry for having us in your home.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you Bob and Terry for opening your house to all of us. I had a very good time talking to all of you.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Bob & Terry for hosting a great meeting. It was nice meeting the new folks (and those who aren't so new, but that we hadn't met before).

Billy, it was good to see you. We hope to see you in September. With Kimberly! You'll have to get an extention on the return time! By then I'm sure we'll have LOTS of stories to tell about Atlanta!

The kids had a great time as well. Thanks again!

Thanks to all. Glad to see everyone(old and new). Thanks Greg and Dan for the frags.
Right after everyone left my son and daughter in law and grandaughter came in. By the time they went home and we cleaned up Terry and I were exhausted and crashed. Hope Phyl will post pictures. After everyone left i realized i never even pulled my camera out :(
See everyone in September

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks a lot Bob and Terry, we really appreciate you opening up your home to us. The kids had a great time swimming the pool . . . and the POND :eek:

Sorry we had to leave early we were really having a good time. It was great to put some faces to screen names that I'd never met before. Plus it's always cool hanging with the regulars.