• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thanks Darren and Kami for May Meeting

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks, for hosting. It was great putting a face to the name. Your tanks are amazing! Thanks again.

Thank you Darren and Kami, you two are very generous and great people to be around. Me and my wife had a good time and it was nice to see some familiar faces. The food was good and filled us up. I took a bunch of pictures of Darren's tanks but cant post them to the thread for some reason. Darren's tanks are truly this amazing filled with some crazy eye candy.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ari, Darren sent me the link to all the pics you took. I've been busy since then but I should be able to put them up here tonight. I'll give you the credit for the photography too. ;)

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well, obviously I need to take some notes or something because I totally forgot to do this (again)!

Ari provided us with over 60 great photos and it would take me quite a while to post them all here. So, instead of doing that, I'm just going to give you all a link to where they are all stored.

Check these out!

I'm going to scan through them all again and pick a couple to put on the club's homepage. It will take a bit because I need to resize them to fit that module and then re-upload to the site. So, you might see a few that have "_reduced" in the name... those will just be smaller versions of the other shots.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tank is looking GREAT Darren, but of course that is no surprise! Wish I didn't miss the meeting, but had tickets to the circus that day with the family, purchased back in Feb. Of course my luck had to be the same day as you hosted. I wanted to check out the new system and see everything and everyone in person.