• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

thanks so much ship wrecked (tony)

the corals look great in the tank, i'm just sorry i had to get them as a result of a tank breakdown that was under such lousy circumstances, i'll take great care of them and make sure that when the time comes, frags will end up in the hands of good reefers, and i am looking forward to when you are able to have your next tank so i can repay your generosity and help you start filling it!!!

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
the corals look great in the tank, i'm just sorry i had to get them as a result of a tank breakdown that was under such lousy circumstances, i'll take great care of them and make sure that when the time comes, frags will end up in the hands of good reefers, and i am looking forward to when you are able to have your next tank so i can repay your generosity and help you start filling it!!!

A big +1…..very nicely said reflections. That's what this club is all about.

+1

Thanks Roy and everyone,I agree Paul def how the hobby is and should be.I hope everyone is happy and everything grows well...I appreciate having people come by and visit and seeing them leave happy.I know for sure I have made many friends here and I am very greatfull for that.