• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Thanks Thermosts

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Brian. I found out that if you step away from the hobby for a couple years, you do regain your newbie luck, and win a crap-load of raffle corals. Good seeing a bunch of members again.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Alright... all I want to know is, who ate all the pizza and didn't save me a slice?!?!?! J/K Glad I got at least one. :eek:

Thanks to all that came. Hope everyone had a good time. Even though the weather was Blah, the turn out compared to the last meeting I hosted was great!
I know for a fact there are some nice frags in a few members tanks right now, including mine, thanks fisheye and radiata!

Thank you also goes out to HerbieK and Flare1185 for donating some frags to the raffle.

malulu

NJRC Member
Brian,

thanks for the great meeting...
please help to frag a piece of the purple coral from your cube.
;)

howze01

NJRC Member
Thanks Brian! Pretty sure Olivier brought the pizza home for dinner.

There were frags for everyone! The good stuff came out after though. Peter broke out the super awesome sticks and hooked Brian up right proper!

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Sorry we missed it guys, Nikki came down with the flu monday and I came down with it on Thursday. Needless to say you did not want the two of us around you yesterday. Glad it went well for everyone involved.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Peter had a camera too. Hope someone has some pics. I was too busy, usually doing 3 things at once, to even think about taking pictures like I usually do. :(