• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

--------That Fish Place--------------

Hey everyone I took a ride this week out to Lancaster PA. It's around 100 miles from my house. This is one of the collest pet shop / supply store I have ever been to. There are over a 200 tanks for marine and fresh water fish. Along with a supplies that will anyone grin in envy. Its worth the trip to Lancaster PA on 267 Centerville Road.

They also have at least 3 marine biologists on staff at all times.

Also if you purchase bulbs they will test them for duds before you leave their store if you visit them.

They also have some great pricing on tanks and stand combo's.

They may even find interest in group buys.........................................

WELL WORTH THE TRIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out their website also www.thatfishplace.com.

;D        ;D :D :D :D

every year we do our x-mas shopping in the area and always find time to go their that place is like a supermarket for pets to bad its not closer they do have a nice selection of corals as well as fish check it out

C

concept3

well, you guys have a resident marine Biologist on NJRC as well! concentration on Aquaculture, B.S. Richard Stockton College of NJ Class of 1999!

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes I like that store also. I have been there many time. I use to mail order from them for many years until there shipping and handling charges got out of control. So I have not mailed ordered from them in about five years now.