• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Big 40! - WooooooooooooooooooooooooWeeeeee

I just want to post a BIG HAPPY 40th B-DAY to the PRESIDENT of this fine organization. May your day be happy and blessed. Many More!!!

The Best Of Wishes Phyl!

40!? Sorry to hear that. I guess mynd wont be showing up at a meeting anytime soon if he knows what's good for him.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you all so much. Yes, the big "40". Frags will be fine, thanks! See you all Saturday for the Party Meeting!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I always told her that when she turned 40 I was going to trade her in for two 20's. But, now that she's there, I'm definitely gonna keep her!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHYL!

Normally I would make a comment... But I figure you've had enough at this point!

JohnS_323 said:
I always told her that when she turned 40 I was going to trade her in for two 20's. But, now that she's there, I'm definitely gonna keep her!

Because when she's 60 you could get three 20's?

C

concept3

happy birthday phyl!

-ack, missed it by 2 minutes- belated happy birthday phyl- i thought you were like 36 or somefin' ???

Happy Birthday Phyl

jorn_wig_1.jpg

;D

Sorry, had to be done!

Happy Birthday Phyl!

What's the big deal about 40? Next year I can get 10% off at fine dining establishments like Dennys! :eek:

malulu

NJRC Member
happy birthday - Phyl!!

how do you stay looking so young? must be those *easy* work with the club? we need to get you more works...!
;D