• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The Eagles Reef =Warren Aquariums!!!!

Just got a call from Bob (former owner of the Eagles Reef in Hillsborough)He has opened a new store, Warren Aquariums 31 Mountain Blvd Warren NJ ::) ??? :eek: ;D

I think Adam's Pet Safari -Warren, 732-469-6744, 114 Mountain Blvd is right around the corner. Fair prices, good selection, & friendly / knowledgeable staff. They have a few stores & have been in this location for years!

Adam's has no saltwater at this location. The tank and racks are there but never set up.

I looked for Bob's place but found medical center tye offices, maybe he is in one of those.

Bob is there
I went last week
He is not fully open yet
He did not get his CO
He is in the building on the right when you pull in the driveway to the complex, His store is in the south west corner of that building.
He told me by the end of the month he will be open for business but you can stop by and say hi now if you like .
There are ORA frags,Fish,some other miscellaneous corals there already

Jason

Is he located past the closed down japanese restaurant on the same west bound side. Just want to make sure I was in the right place.

Bob is in 41 mountain blvd. in warren...it's in the same plaza as "Subway" and a bunch of oriental restaurants. It's in the old verizon store....verizon moved by kings. the reef shop is in that plaza and the store is closest to the road...u enter the plaza from the back end....hope that helps everyone...31 mountain bld is medical and law offices

The mystery continues. I went to that plaza tonight and the place is empty. I went into the stor next door and asked about a new aquarium store in the plaza. The guy told me that they could get the permitting or something like that so they are going to open. The search for Bob continues.

Bob did go out of business. He had a sheriff sale for back taxes awhile ago when he was in Hillsborough. I understand he's trying again. Guess we need to wait and see.