• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The end is near...

After well over 15 years of reef keeping the time has come....

I have mentioned it in the past my narcissist brother/boss who took over our families company he the most manipulative way possible then crapped all over the people who helped him do it, is now forcing me to remove my fish tank off the premises all together. I am hoping there is some type of aquarium rights in NJ... I mean every damn customer or client that comes in likes to look at it.

I have a RR 175 Bow front Reef Tank FWLR with a massive chunk of something super hardy that survived Sandy, Some Rics, and I think there's an elephant ear in there and some other odds and ends. Bunch of live rock, a Tank Raised Blue Hippo Tang, 1 tank raised perc, 2 lemon drop damsels or whatever they are called that turned black he first year I got them and are ginormous, mostly friendly. 1 PJ Cardinal, Medium Size Urchin (The really spikey kind). I forgot the names to a lot of stuff.

I assume I will be selling off everything I just don't know yet. Bringing it home is not and option because my wife is going through some stuff and everything needs to be as stress free as possible (if that is even possible). I am trying to convince my cousin to take it but if that does not work then I will be posting it for sale soon.

if its possible, just keep/store the good pieces that ud ever use again (no one ever leaves the hobby for good, its never been done)

Yeah I am trying to find something to downsize to that I can afford. I have a 175 gallon bow and I have a temporary housing but i need something a little smaller in order to do it. Looking for something that is still at least 90 gallons but no longer than 48" I don't know if anyone has anything for sale that can fit that bill. Looking all over craigslist, ebay and other sites in hopes to find something.